The Conference will provide an opportunity for scholars interested in Environmental and Resource Economics to discuss their research and to exchange ideas.
Researchers are invited to submit both empirical and theoretical papers from all fields in Environmental and Resources Economics. For example, we will welcome papers related to the following non-exhaustive list of topics:
– Local impact of natural resources extraction
– Trade and the environment
– Natural resource curse and blessing
– Environmental regulation
– Circular economy
– Conflicts and natural resources
– Households adaptation to climate change
– International environmental agreements
– Energy and renewable energy
– Environment and development
The Conference organizers are delighted to welcome:
– Lucas Bretschger (ETH Zurich)
– Richard Tol (University of Sussex)
– Anastasios Xepapadeas (Athens University of Economics and Business and University of Bologna)
Submission of Papers:
Only full papers may be submitted, preferably in pdf-format. Papers should be submitted to: rf.snaelro-vinu@0202tnemnorivnefnoc
Deadline for paper submission is March 2, 2020.
Special sessions proposals need to be submitted by March 2, 2020. Each proposal should include three full papers that are linked to the same topic.
There is no registration fee.
However, participants must register for this event by sending a confirmation e-mail, by March 10, 2020 to: rf.snaelro-vinu@0202tnemnorivnefnoc and by filling in a doodle link sent by the organizers.
More informations : https://sites.google.com/view/eenr2020/home