The FAERE awards each year, from 2016 on, a Prize of the best article presented at the FAERE Conference, and written by young researchers.
- 2016, in Bordeaux: Sébastien Desbureaux (CERDI et CIRAD)
- 2017, in Nancy: Marion Dupoux (University of Gothenburg)
- 2018, in Aix-en-Provence (2 ex-aequo winners): Thomas Douenne (Paris School of Economics), on the one hand, and Aurélien Saussay (CIRED et OFCE) jointly with Misato Sato (LSE), on the other
- 2019, in Rennes: Marion Leroutier (Paris School of Economics and CIRED)
- 2020, during the virtual conference: Nicolas Taconet (CIRED)